Monday, October 16, 2006

Worth reading web 2.0 in UK and other intresting stuff

An article in today's guardian has a few interesting points about web 2.0 in the UK. It is mostly about funding, and the sites it points too are largely average, but it is still worth a read. Read it here.

Another interesting article, but one I haven't found any background on (please post a comment if you can) is the Generation Blogger story. It has breakdowns on internet usage that are promising for those of us who are not tweens or teens! I haven't been able to track down the figures, but I will as the guardian if they can supply.

For a proper definition on Web 2.0 read Tim O'reilly's article What is web 2.0?

I am thinking about changing my top banner to a flash jpeg. If I do I will post the before and after shots, along with how I did it.


Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home